1/14 Monthly Membership Meeting at the Peppermill - with Program
2/11 Monthly Membership Meeting at the Peppermill - with Program
2/16 Valentines Tour and Brunch with CCCA to Multnomah Falls Lodge.
3/7 Saturday - Meeting at Finish Line Ceramic Coatings & Lunch.
3/21 ***POSTPONED*** Garage tour with CCCA.
- Meet at World of Speed Museum (27490 SW 95th Ave, Wilsonville) – must be there by 8am if we all want to park together. Those who come later, will be relegated to the back lot.
- Do the “Cars and Coffee” thing until 10am when we'll have a guided tour of World of Speed Museum from 10:00-11:00.
- Depart for Newberg and Dave Charvet's Shop at 11:15 where we'll have lunch. Sandwiches will be the fare and we’ll need to collect $15 per head to cover costs. We’ll also get a tour of the coffee roasting place next door which Dave will arrange.
- At about 1:15 we'll depart for Yamhill Heritage museum for a guided tour.
- Afterwards we'll break up and go our separate ways. Lots to do in the area with antiquing, wineries etc.
- This sounds like a popular event. Please let us know if you're coming with email to the club address email@example.com or call John Imlay at (503) 493-4031.
4/3,4,5 ***CANCELED*** Portland Swap Meet at Expo Center (non-club event)* See portlandswapmeet.com.
4/14 ***CANCELED*** Monthly Membership Meeting
4/18 ***POSTPONED*** Wine tour hosted by Packards of Oregon with CCCA. Tour leaders John Imlay & Pat Shriver.
5/2-3 ***CANCELED*** Tour to Eugene & BBQ with George & Sylvia Potter. Monthly Member Meeting ***CANCELED***.
5/16 CCCA Ladies Tea
6/9 Monthly Membership Meeting at the Peppermill with program
6/14 Strawberry Social with CCCA
6/29 - 7/3 *National Meet is tentative, due to Corona Virus. Final decision will be made around the first of May.* 55th PAC National Meet hosted by NorCal Packards. See the NorCal Packards website. The plan is to tour down to Sonoma CA with the Pacific Northwest Club, leaving on 6/27. Tour Flyer. PAC National Meets Page.
7/4 Annual Fourth of July Picnic at the Glud's. Details to follow.
7/14 Hillsboro Tuesday Market in place of the regular Monthly Meeting. It will be a great opportunity to show your Packard to kids of all ages. Inviting CCCA to join. Tour leader Joe Munsch.
7/19 Forest Grove Concours d’Elegance. At Pacific University. See Concours website. Non-PoO event, but everyone will be there.
7/26 Tentative Date. Tour to and concert at Jerry & BJ's place near Eugene. In cooperation with CCCA.
8/11 Monthly Membership Meeting at the Peppermill
8/22-23 Lake Oswego Car Show & Tour. With CCCA.
8/7-16 Monterey Car Week. *(non-club event)* See What's Up Monterey
9/13 Tentative: NorCal Packards Swap Meet. *(non-club event)* See NorCal Packards
9/12 Saturday Tech Session & Meeting John Imlay, Tour Leader
9/20 Jordan Chicken Run. Bill Price, tour leader
10/3 Concours de Maryhill *(non-club event)*
10/10 Pumpkin Tour. Hosted by Packards of Oregon with CCCA. Joe Munsch Tour Leader
10/13 Monthly Membership Meeting at the Peppermill - With Program
10/25 CCCA Halloween Party at Howards garage.
11/7 Planning Session with CCCA
11/10 Monthly Membership Meeting at the Peppermill
11/14 Historic sites tour, Oregon City. With Member Meeting
12/6 Annual Holiday Dinner. Howard Freedman is event coordinator.
6/13 - 6/19 56th PAC National Meet in Brookfield, Wisconsin hosted by The Wisconsin Packard Club